10 Oct GOODBOARDS
NEW INDUSTRY – GOODBOARDS
Goodboards is an owner-managed, German company based in beautiful Ammersee near Munich. With over 25 years of experience in the snowboard industry, we develop premium elegant flex wakeboards for discerning customers demanding the highest performance. Our limited edition handmade European manufacturing process uses high-quality and long-lasting materials, paying special attention to detail. There will be 700 wakeboards produced this season. We stand behind our product and encourage our customers to come test our boards at any of our free demo events throughout the season. We love riding and want you to have fun as well. Our specialty is high-end real wood core products. Check our our selection of snowboards, skis, longboards and kiteboards as well as wakeboards.
Goodboards is an owner-managed, German company based in beautiful Ammersee near Munich. With over 25 years of experience in the snowboard industry, we develop premium elegant flex wakeboards for discerning customers demanding the highest performance. Our limited edition handmade European manufacturing process uses high-quality and long-lasting materials, paying special attention to detail. Goodboards was voted one of the strongest Newcomers in the Sports Industry at its debut in 2011 at the ISPO Munich as a Finalist in the BrandNew category, as well as winning the Best Board Design Award three times already. Our customers don’t choose Goodboards because we have the biggest image or world renowned riders, but value our quality, numerous demo and test events as well as the perfect variety for cables. We reinvest all of our experience and profits into the continuous development of premium wood core products (snowboards, kite-boards, longboards, skis).
We have improved on our wakeboard collection with the introduction of 3 Stage Rocker, Double Carbon Stringers and the new 135 and 136 shapes. The total collection now offers 5 different series designed perfectly for cables. Riders who prefer long channels can choose between the FORTUNA with fiberglass and carbon or the MENTOR which has the stiffer full carbon construction. Experienced riders and those who love obstacles value the new PURE series which has a soft tip and tail and no channel. Our BONOBO offers channels with a popular average stiffness in the tip and tail. The kids can enjoy fast fun progression on our TOMMYBOY (124, 128 and 132cm) which is lightweight and soft. There will be only 700 wakeboards produced this season.
HIGH QUALITY WAKEBOARD FEATURES
– Goodboards are considered very robust thanks to high- end European materials, robust construction, wet layup, long press duration.
The fast and durable bases are 0.6mm thick sintered polyethylene. Our material glides better and withstand more than other popular thin foil bases, one of the reasons we have very few customer complaints.
– Channels improve steering and stability and ours are especially effective. They are mortised directly in the wooden core.
– All wakeboards have quadraxial fiberglass layer in the top and bottom sheet increasing durability and power transmission compared to biaxial fiberglass boards. We use a fiberglass layer construction which runs edge to edge guaranteeing 20% higher performance over the standard cheaper fiberglass weaves.
– Carbon Power Stingers run longitudinally through the bottom sheet of all of our wakeboards providing more pop and harmonious flex.
– A special rubberized layer between the base and ABS edges cushions as well as protects from delamination.
– Robust and thicker ABS Edges protect the construction from damage by obstacles
– High-end real wood cores specifically with hardwood for the inserts. There is a lot of force leveraged through the bindings into the inserts; hardwood cores ensure reliable hold.
– We produce boards with a drill-able inlay rather than with fins, as most customers ride without them. This eliminates potential water damage through the fin holes left in the base when the fins are removed.
– Our designs have an elegant and timeless optic compared to our competitors.
– We organize over 70 days of free demos for our customers to test the quality themselves; more than any other wakeboard brand !
More About GoodBoards