02 Mar Chris Jäger | Wakepark Cable7 Treviso
Last autumn, the German Chris Jäger escaped the cold weather of his country to ride under the Italian sun at Wakepark Cable7 Treviso.
Chris Jäger – Wakepark Cable7 Treviso from Chris Jäger on Vimeo.
Wakepark Cable7 Treviso
When Vadim Mamaev take part in Sam de Haan et
Ian Curry Lindahl project in Turkey on #unelashedwakemag
More about The Spot : CABLE 7
You’ve been missing out and you must have been living under a rock, because it’s becoming ever more popular, it’s even at the verge of becoming an Olympic sport!
But it’s never too late to start, so, in short:
– Wakeboarding is action on the water, but also in the air
– Wakeboarding is a bit like water-skiing, but a lot better
– Wakeboarding is for young, old and everyone in between
– Wakeboarding is easy to pick up for everybody, but always offers new challenges
– Wakeboarding offers an escape from stressful daily life, a chilled leisure activity
Love wakeboarding and can’t wait for us to open?
This is the place for you and don’t worry, soon we’ll be off! We offer the best conditions for our favourite sport. Our facilities are of international standard – and if we become an Olympic sport and Italy is hosting the games: We’re ready! But first things first, here are the details:
– Cable 7 is a full-size cable with five towers by the prestigious manufacturer Sesitec
– Cable 7 is a System 2.0 teaching and training cable system, also from Sesitec
– Cable 7 is endless features (Unit Parktech), already available to view on our website
– Cable 7 is competitions and tournaments with sports stars on an international level
– Cable 7 is state-of-the-art technology, because only the best tech makes the best fu