24 Mar WakeTips | By David Niam
WakeTips, the first Apps who help you learn tricks Free until March 31th
WakeTips is the ultimate wakeboarding reference guide that you can take with you wherever you go if you wanna learning tricks .
You can find on it :
– Riding Tips for over 120 different wakeboarding, wakeskating and wakesurfing tricks complete with photo sequences and video clips.
– The most comprehensive wakeboard & wakeskate Tricktionary available with more than 170 terms & tricks defined.
– A video library of over 200 slow-motion video trick clips for offline viewing.
– More than 120 different sequence collage shots of various wakeboarding tricks
– An interactive Grab Guide that shows you the names & images of different grabs.
– A collection of wakeboard & wakeskate photography visuals.
– No In-App purchases required! Everything is included for less than the price of a can of Red Bull!
All media files are part of the app, so no internet connection is needed. This means you can take WakeTips with you wherever you go!
This is a BIG APP with all the videos and photos (almost 300MB), so ensure you have enough internal device memory before you install!
WakeTips is presented by Wake.SG…. a website dedicated to all things wakeboarding and wakeskating… check it out!